The StarGate Command
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The StarGate Command

Welcome to the SGC

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Chat room
Guest map

GOD I fucking hate my mother!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristy69
Kristy69

GOD I fucking hate my mother! Empty
PostSubject: GOD I fucking hate my mother!   GOD I fucking hate my mother! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:51 pm

GOD I fucking hate my mother! She gets to go to a fucking party today but can she drive me five minutes of the God damn mother fucking road to Eric's? NOOOOOOOO because poor fucking baby she's too God damn tired.

Get the fuck over it, bitch!

I only ask you to fucking drive me somewhere once a week, so if I want to go out two ngihts in a row you should fucking let me you cunt ass bitch!

Last edited by Nanook on Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved to rant and rave section as it is a rant and rave)
Back to top Go down
Delta62
Admin
Delta62

Location : Standing right behind you making you say He's standing right behind me, isn't he?

PostSubject: Re: GOD I fucking hate my mother!   GOD I fucking hate my mother! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:58 pm

pale
Back to top Go down
https://stargatecommand.forumotion.co.uk
Kristy69
Kristy69

PostSubject: Re: GOD I fucking hate my mother!   GOD I fucking hate my mother! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:59 pm

I'm so incredibly pissed off that I'm fuming.
Back to top Go down
Delta62
Admin
Delta62

Location : Standing right behind you making you say He's standing right behind me, isn't he?

PostSubject: Re: GOD I fucking hate my mother!   GOD I fucking hate my mother! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:03 pm

Yeah, If i was there and i could drive and had a car i would drive you
Back to top Go down
Kristy69
Kristy69

PostSubject: Re: GOD I fucking hate my mother!   GOD I fucking hate my mother! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:51 am

Aww, I appreciate that, babe.
Back to top Go down
Delta62
Admin
Delta62

PostSubject: Re: GOD I fucking hate my mother!   GOD I fucking hate my mother! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:05 am

*kisses your hand* and even if it is 3 am i will still drive you anywhere, I will be disgruntled but will lol!
Back to top Go down
Kristy69
Kristy69

PostSubject: Re: GOD I fucking hate my mother!   GOD I fucking hate my mother! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:33 am

lmao
Back to top Go down
Delta62
Admin
Delta62

PostSubject: Re: GOD I fucking hate my mother!   GOD I fucking hate my mother! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:50 am

When i am having my driving lessons i tend to be aggressive while shifting gears lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOD I fucking hate my mother!   GOD I fucking hate my mother! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOD I fucking hate my mother!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The StarGate Command :: Rants and Raves :: Rants and Raves-
Jump to: